Router Tables .

The company is known for its uncompromising quality and durability. SawStop SawStop PCS175-TGP236 1.75-HP Professional Cabinet Saw Assembly with 36-Inch Professional T-Glide Fence System, Rails and Extension Table. By selling directly to end users we provide Fit and finish is excellent, and the accuracy is eyewatering--less than .010" tolerances in most instances. Each saw has its unique attributes and should be carefully chosen for the job it is designed. The SawStop PCS175-TGP236 is an extremely well-made table saw. PCS175TGP236. Our award-winning safety feature detects flesh the second it comes into contact with the blade surface and shuts the saw down automatically. Takes 4-5 hours to assemble, but the incredibly meticulous instructions are very comprehensive. Wholly committed to both safety and industrial high-performance, SawStop machinery has innovated the way tradesmen work and the way woodworking equipment performs. SawStop makes a cabinet saw for you. Grizzly Industrial®, Inc. is a national retail and internet company providing a wide variety of high-quality woodworking and metalworking machinery, power tools, hand tools and accessories. SawStop’s 1-3/4-hp Professional Cabinet Saw brings all the features I like in its heavier-duty tablesaws into a more affordable price range for the home woodworker. Also known as a saw bench, it features a circular saw blade that rises from the table and rotates at high speed to cut a piece of wood. Note that is for the saw without any base or the PCS mobile base that allows the saw to sit directly on the floor. I just went from a delta 36-725 to a sawstop pcs with ics base. Powermatic 1791230K 64B Table Saw, 1.75 Hp 115/230V, 50-inch Fence With Riving Knife 5.0 out of 5 stars 2. A tool-less insert makes blade or brake change outs fast and easy. Choose your option: TSA-SA48. User Manual (English) Description. ICS / CB. TSA-FOT. The SawStop® 10-inch 1.75 HP Professional Cabinet Table Saw with 52-inch Fence is designed for the home workshop. TSG-FDC. It's said that we are our own worst critics. JSS. It delivers the performance you need … SawStop BTS-R-40ATB 40-Tooth Titanium Series Premium Woodworking Blade, 10" with 5/8" Arbor 4.9 out of 5 stars … Manuals. TSA-SA70. FOR Hobbyists . SawStop's patented detection technology automatically senses if the blade contacts the operators skin, releasing a replaceable cartridge into the blade within … $2,869.00. Browse the SawStop video library. When major publications and consumers list this saw as one of the top woodworking tools to have, you’ve got to find out what the fuss is about. All prices shown in USD. There is so much to learn! SAWSTOP BY USER . I do not have the ICS base that can be adapted to fit the PCS saw, but I believe that it may add a little height.