En español Live Chat online. To shorten the amount of time the freezer takes to produce a tray of ice set the freezer temperature display to a lower setting - If your refrigerator has a Power Freeze function press the Power Freeze button to speed up the ice-making process. Ice Maker issues in Kitchen and Family Hub Thursday; Both Ice Makers Issues Model RF323TEDBSR/AA in Kitchen and Family Hub Wednesday; Refrigerator RF18HFENBSR/AA Not cooling well. Ice can clump if the ice maker isn't used very often or you have the temperature for the freezer set too low. 1-800-269-2609 24/7. SYMPTOMS Ice maker not making ice. Checked water supply, water is connected and turned on. Samsung recommends that you change your water filter every 6 months.

When the Ice Off icon is illuminated, the ice maker is turned off.

Your Account. This repair seemed to work, however, one month later the ice that is … If the door switch does not have continuity when activated, replace it. The instructions below from DIYers like you make the repair simple and easy.

Little bit ice accumulated under the ice maker. 3:11. Mark as New; Bookmark; Subscribe; Subscribe to RSS Feed; Permalink; Print; Email to a Friend; Report Inappropriate Content; Re: Inside view not working RF265BEAESR/AA JUMP TO SOLUTION ‎08-11-2018 07:33 AM. En español Live Chat online 1-800-269-2609 24/7 Looking for Updates on the Samsung Ice Maker Lawsuit? If you want to make ice, you should leave this icon lit. ... the freezer section of my samsung refrigerator is full of ice. Power is applied to one end of the wires. I recently purchased a used Samsung French door and the ice maker makes ice but will not dispense out of the door. Page 79: When Ice Maker(Fz) Does Not Operate troublesHooting 4-2-5.

Check out my 2nd video on to take it apart and fix, clean https://youtu.be/pviTdZpFmP0. Honored Contributor Options. Below is a step by step guide on 3 different ice makers and how to test them. Desert Explorer 302 54,734 views. To determine if the door switch is defective, use a ... multimeter to test it for continuity. Same with my 4 door Flex Family Hub (RF28M9580SR/AA). Not sure what part you need? Here are seven things you should check on your Samsung ice maker if you have any of the following model numbers and/or symptoms. Note: Top Freezer models have an Ice On icon. Water will be automatically supplied to the Ice Maker depending on temperature & time conditions, and ice will be produced to dispense. Most models have an Ice Off icon, which will light up when the ice maker is off.