steve8092; Jan 19, 2020; Replies 6 Views … Category: Appliance.

I want to check possible options before contacting a service center. Read More. The Samsung microwave ME18H704SFS with sensor cooking makes it easy to heat and simple to clean. — Samsung microwave not heating — Frigidaire microwave not heating — Maytag microwave not heating — Amana microwave not heating. Common Problems. Also for: Me18h704sfw/aa, Me18h704sfb/ac, Me18h704sfs/ac, Me18h704sfw/ac, Me18h704sfs/aa.
Sign In. Samsung ME18H704SFS/AA Turntable Motor - Genuine OEM. But whether the door doesn't open properly, the buttons don't work or it's … Appliance Mounting Bolt for Samsung ME18H704SFS/AA Microwave. MORE INFO. Charcoal Filter for Samsung ME18H704SFS/AA Microwave. Samsung me18h704sfs … Product Description . Microwave ovens can store large amounts of electricity even when they're unplugged, and repairs can be dangerous.

Read More. Product Description. The repair would likely be more than what I paid to purchase.

Show … Product: Microwave. The Samsung over the range convection microwave is much more scratch resistant than stainless steel. The clock works and the microwave sounds like it's running, but it doesn't heat at all.

but, no hest. Turntable Motor for Samsung ME18H704SFS/AA Microwave. I have a Samsung microwave, model #ME18H704SFS, which is not heating. Brand: Samsung. Check the voltage supply of a high-voltage transformer’s primary … Samsung me18h704sfs Pdf User Manuals. BASIC SMH1927. Diagrams & Manuals.

S. FIXED Samsung OTR Microwave MC17J8000CS Intermittent Power Issue. i can find no model number i hope i do not have to unmount to get numbers! FIXED SMH2117S Samsung Microwave - will countdown but not run. The microwave is about 2yrs old.

View and Download Samsung ME18H704SFB/AA service manual online. Save to my models. Note: Measures approximately 9 in x 4 in. If I can't troubleshoot myself then I will probably buy a new one. Many parts also have a video showing step-by-step how to fix the "Won't start" problem for Samsung ME18H704SFS/AA-0000.
Upload.

Otherwise, the causes may have to do with: capacitor ; tranfrormer; high-voltage diode; high voltage fuse; How to identify the malfunction.

Apr 15, 2020. rickgburton. Please take the time to read this manual to take advantage of the benefits and features of your microwave oven. Faulty humidity sensor. Genuine product manufactured by Samsung. I unplugged the oven, checked the power level, and made sure it was not set on defrost.

Shop Parts. … Warnings and important safety instructions in this manual do not cover all the conditions and possible situations that may occur.

The problem is often caused by the failure of a magnetron. Click on the symptom that matches your Samsung microwave problem. all of the selections on the front work. Submitted: 9 years ago. Read More-+ MORE INFO.