Reply. We use cookies to give you the best possible experience on our website. Another possible cause of a KitchenAid refrigerator not cooling is a faulty start relay. View Video.

Sears Parts Direct has parts, manuals & part diagrams for all types of repair projects to help you fix your bottom-mount refrigerator! ... blocked vents, defrost system problems, evaporator fan failure, dirty condenser coils, bad sensors, condenser fan not working.

Find all the parts you need for your KitchenAid Refrigerator KRMF706ESS01 at RepairClinic.com. Many parts also have a video showing step-by-step how to fix the "Ice maker not making ice" problem for KitchenAid KRMF706ESS01.

To reset the ice maker using this switch, remove the ice tray and the cover plate from the front of the ice maker, which you should be able to do by simply pulling it. This is a very easy (and relatively inexpensive) fix that you can totally do yourself. I assume it's a problem with the motor.

The ice maker should produce approximately 3 lbs (1.4 kg) of ice per day under normal operation.

+1-888-873-3829. If the icemaker switch does not have continuity, replace it. If the icemaker switch is turned on, but the ice maker still isn’t working, use a multimeter to test the switch for continuity.

If for example, a loaf of bread shoved in front of the passageway restricts air flow, the refrigerator won’t get cold.

... blocked vents, defrost system problems, evaporator fan failure, dirty condenser coils, bad sensors, condenser fan not working. Ice maker quit working after installing new filter, removed and installed second filter ice maker still not working.

Chat (offline) Sears Parts Direct.

They are all LED so its not a bulb socket issue. When I press on the temperature setting button on the front control panel for 3 seconds, it seems to just blink once and come back to the main screen and cannot adjust the temperature as well. If this relay isn’t working, the compressor won’t run and temperatures will rise. WARNING NOTE: The lock feature does not shut off power to the refrigerator, to the ice maker, or to the dispenser light. OEM filters Whirlpool Model wfr736sdam 3 years old.

I have run about 3-4 gals water thru system to remove air. Verify that the ice maker is turned on. My ice maker is not working. Ice maker not making ice is the most common symptom for KitchenAid KRMF706ESS01.

VIEW ALL COMMON PROBLEMS. My KitchenAid Refrigerator Model # KRMF706ESS01 icemaker dispenser work intermittently and will not dispense ice.

If the ice maker’s water supply is not connected to water supply line, turn the ice maker off. KitchenAid KRMF706ESS01 bottom-mount refrigerator parts - manufacturer-approved parts for a proper fit every time! Also, the water and ice dispensing seem to be not working as well.