$349.00. I opened the unit to discover a blown main fuse. Qty. • Make sure the 3-prong plug on the oven is fully inserted into wall outlet. Page 21 You can rest easy, knowing that all your valuable household products are protected against expensive repairs. Search parts in this model. A search for a replacement fuse at the GE parts website was startling! • Open the door and close securely. Move the microwave oven away from the receiver. GE Profile PEM31SFSS Countertop Microwave 3.7 out of 5 stars 452. A complete model overview for my JES2251SJ02 General Electric microwave from PartSelect.com. 24 in x 13 3/4 in x 19 1/2 in. Microwave #11. Part #WB02X11152 . This video provides step-by-step repair instructions for replacing the upper and lower door switches on a GE microwave.

Popular Accessories Microwave Charcoal Odor Filter. Go. $228.00. This video will help you quickly fix your microwave (almost all the brands work the same way). I own a GE Profile Microwave oven Model JES2251SJ02 that I purchased from Lowes in September 2010 and when we input the time to cook food items it shuts off before reaching the cooking time, e.g., 45 … read more The door open button stays in when pushed and I have to manually pull button back out.

The microwave is designed for countertop use.

GE JES2251SJ02 microwave repair and replacement parts. JES2251SJ02. Microwave turntable tray support. FT. COUNTERTOP MICROWAVE OVEN PEB7226SFSS. Ft. Capacity Countertop Microwave Oven.

$58.39. Popular Accessories. Here are prices for parts (excluding labor) that commonly need to be replaced in malfunctioning microwave ovens: Magnetron: $100–$150

Microwave glass turntable tray. It is free from WARNING FOR INVERTER POWER SUPPLY (U) danger in ordinary use, though extreme care should GROUNDING be taken during repair. JES2251SJ is intended for countertop use only and is not compatible with a trim kit. Includes repair parts, symptom troubleshooting, repair videos and more for my appliance. Hi Kona - Thanks for considering GE Profile™ 2.2 Cu.

Microwave. • Unplug the microwave oven, then plug it back in. JES2251SJ02. Popular Accessories Microwave Charcoal Odor Filter. • Make sure the 3-prong plug on the oven is fully inserted into wall outlet. Ft. Capacity Countertop Microwave Oven JES2251SJ! Model JVM3160FS3SS.

Download the manual for model GE JES2251SJ02 countertop microwave. GE Profile™ 2.2 Cu. Ft. Capacity Countertop Microwave Oven. Inverter warning is a high voltage, high current device. Approximate product dimensions are as follows: (WxHxD) (in.) Sears Parts Direct has parts, manuals & part diagrams for all types of repair projects to help you fix your countertop microwave! A built-in trim kit is not available. SECONDARY SWITCH 1. Microwave.

Owner’s Manual. Take a look at BUILT-IN MICROWAVE OVENS: https://products.geappliances.com/appliance/gea-category/microwave-ovens?TYPE=Built-In. GE Appliances offers troubleshooting, repair, product registration, and appliance information. GE Profile™ 2.2 Cu. I can get the spring if that is it but not sure if I need anything else. Hi Jenav14- GE Profile™ Series 2.2 Cu. Product Specifications. Page 20: Troubleshooting Tips What To Do • Replace fuse or reset circuit breaker. Mount the Primary latch switch, the door switch SCREW and the short switch to … Product Specifications. Page 11: Cautions To Be Observed When Troubleshooting 6 CAUTIONS TO BE OBSERVED WHEN TROUBLESHOOTING Unlike many other appliances, the microwave oven H.V. Popular Accessories. Hi Mb- This is Sue at GE Appliances. Thanks for choosing our GE model #JES2251SJ02.

Adjustment of primary latch switch, SWITCH door switch and short switch. ACTUA O LEVER SCREW WB27X10833 PRIMARY LATCH SWITCH DOOR DOOR HOOK ASSY SHORT 9.1. It is the responsibility of the user to correct I'm sure its a problem with a spring internally, and maybe a latch. In Stock. The manufacturer is not responsible for any radio or TV interference cause by unauthorized modification to this microwave oven. It is plugged into a dedicated outlet. This is a 20 Amp fast-blow standard glass fuse. WB02X11536 $ 9.00 Microwave Grease Filter. Click a parts diagram on the left to narrow your scope.