3d Warehouse Sketchup 2016 Not Working.

Hi I am using Windows 10 and SketchUp Pro16.
All Categories. by Allan Brito in. In fact, these are the results that do not display because if I pass my cursor over, the arrow of my mouse turns into a hand.

I can open up 3D warehouse and it allows me to import two models but after that it no longer works unless I save the plan, exit SketchUp and then reopen 3D warehouse where it will let me download another 2 models and then stops working … SketchUp needs access on the following ports: 80, 8080, 443. Architects and designers who spend many of their working—or waking—hours in BIM and modeling programs have likely dug into the virtual treasure trove that is SketchUp's 3D Warehouse.
The place to share and download SketchUp 3D models for architecture, design, construction, and fun. If 3dwarehouse.sketchup.com is down for us too there is nothing you can do except waiting. And as you can see on the picture, when I start 3D warehouse, nothing is displayed. Hi all, I’m using SketchUp Make as well as a trial of SketchUp Pro, and my 3D Warehouse suddenly isn’t working in either of them. We have tried pinging 3D Warehouse website using our server and the website returned the above results. SketchUp requires uninterrupted access to the internet for features such as the 3D Warehouse, Add Location and Extension Warehouse. I open the 3D Warehouse via the toolbar, then the window opens, but nothing loads. To ensure connectivity you may need to adjust settings in your Firewall, Proxy or Internet Security software for your network or computer. I work on sketchup Pro 2016 with windows 8.1. When I type something into the search bar and hit enter, it just clears the search and the window remains blank (and I’m typing items I know exist in the 3D Warehouse!).